Data is part of our daily lives. From the directions we get on our mobile phones and recommendations for nearby restaurants to search engine results and suggestions about what we should buy online, it’s the behind-the-scenes driver that delivers everything to our screens.
Data also plays an important role in global corporate travel. It’s as important to procurement managers and CFOs as it is to travel managers. Understanding how to best use the data that’s available can help you boost traveller satisfaction, find savings, and gain insights into travel expenses. You can also create reports to show executives the value of a well-managed and data-driven business travel programme.
Using data in your global travel programme can help you:
- Make travel managers’ jobs easier with access to up-to-date data.
- Share visual reports across teams and highlight ROI to the C-suite.
- Drive the development of user-friendly technology to engage travellers with an easy-to-use, intuitive experience that makes booking easier.
- Gain insights on how you can save money, conduct cost analysis, forecast expenses, and negotiate rates.
- Automate aspects of your travel program with artificial intelligence (AI), predictive analytics, and machine learning (ML).
To understand the various ways data can help your business, download the white paper now.